POST UTME SCREENING QUESTIONS FOR ALL SCHOOLS: 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION.
COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years. poofy style dresses for prom party
13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.
Your Time Starts Now!!!