General Knowldge MCQS
201. For what crime is Vincent Perugia best remembered?
202. Which Florentine woman was mother to 3 kings of France, and wife to another?
203. Who was the 3rd man on the moon?
204. Who designed Queen Elizabeth II's wedding dress?
205. What was the name of Homer Simpson's Bowling team?
206. Which 1970's hit movie was based on a poem by James Dickey?
207. Which famous musician & singer was born McKinley Morganfield?
208. Who was the last person to be executed in the Tower of London?
209. In what film would you have seen a sword fight on the Cliffs of Insanity?
210. What is the world's largest bird of prey?
211. Sir Mark Oliphant was once Premier of which Australian State?
212. Near which Israeli city would you find the Mount Of Olives?
213. What colour are the towers of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge?
214. What is the sixth letter of hte English alphabet?
215. How many years of marraige are celebrated by a Golden Wedding Anniversary?
216. How many dwarves lived in the house discovered by Snow White?
217. By what short name were the Secret State Police of Nazi Germany known?
218. Musican Bo Didley is famous for playing which instrument?
219. Which acress began life as Doris Kapellhoff?
220. What name is given to the punctuation mark with a dot directly above a comma?
221. What country produces Rioja wines?
222. Who was the favourite daughter of Shakespeare's King Lear?
223. Which Australkian city includes the suburbs of Cottesloe and Subiaco?
224. Who discovered Oxygen in 1774?
225. Name the author of A Town Like Alice
226. How many Earth years does it take Pluto to orbit the sun?
227. What name is given to the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds?
228. What letter appears to the right of Y on a keyboard?
229. What is it that makes soda water fizz?
230. What disease is the Sabin Vaccine used to prevent?
231. Name the actor grandfathr of Drew Barrymore.
232. Who is the female host of the television show, Better Homes and Gardens?
233. Which comedian once said, "A well-balanced person has a drink in each hand"?
234. Complete this proverb: A growing youth has a ......?
235. What are the three given names of author JRR Tolkein?
236. Who portrayed Kevin Arnold in the television series, The Wonder Years?
237. With whom did Barbra Streisand team to release the hit song, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"?
238. Complete this proverb: Facts are ..............
239. Who portrayed Melanie Wilks in the film, Gone With The Wind?
240. Name the Australian artist who painted "The Rabbiters"
241. In the famous 'White Horse' FA Cup final of 1923, what was the name of the White Horse?
242. Which is the largest of the Trucial states?
243. Whose last words were 'The rest is silence'?
244. What was double-headed for Russia & Austria, but single-headed for Germany?
245. In the famous April Fools Day joke, where did Richard Dimbleby say that spaghetti was being grown on trees? two piece wedding dress
246. Which Florentine woman was mother to 3 kings of France, and wife to another?
247. Who designed Queen Elizabeth II's wedding dress?
248. For what crime is Vincent Perrugia best remembered?
249. Who was the 3rd man on the moon?
250. In which sport are Bonspiel and Crampit common terms?